Juices are a great source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Juices can be very healthy if you include them in your everyday diet.
Some people who support juice cleanses claim that juice cleanses can help remove toxins from your body and aid weight loss.
These fruit and vegetable juices have nutrients that can help work kidneys. Also, increasing liquid intake is beneficial for our kidneys.
People who are supporters of juice cleanses claim that juice cleanses can help remove toxins from your body and aid weight loss. Toxins are harmful substances to our bodies, such as synthetic chemicals and pollutants.
If we increase our liquid/fluid consumption, it can help work the kidneys. Some of the nutrients present in these vegetable and fruit juices help remove some of the non-organic wares in the body. But no sufficient data supports that juice cleanses can detoxify our bodies.
If we consume vegetable and fruit juices in our daily diet, which potentially should be balanced, they can be very healthy for our bodies. This way, it can aid the natural detoxifying functions of our bodies.
How does a Juice cleanse detoxify your body?
It is extremely important for a person who wants a juice cleanse to strictly do it under a doctor’s supervision.
The supporter and advocates of juice recommend some ways to do these juice cleanses as follows:
- Consuming only fruit and vegetable juices and liquids for some days.
- Consuming fruit and vegetable juices with a specific diet to aid weight loss.
- Drinking vegetable and fruit juices with dietary supplements.
Some recommended juice blends for you to include in your juice cleanses
Let us take a look at some recommended juice blends for you to include in your juice cleanses to detoxify your body:
- Pineapple, lemon, apple, and mint
- Beetroot, lemon, apple, and ginger
- Cayenne, lemon, almonds, dates, vanilla bean, sea salt, and filtered water
- Cucumber, celery, apple, lemon, spinach, lettuce, kale, and parsley
You are supposed to drink six juices of the above combinations daily, which will provide you with around 1,310 calories per day.
Things to remember while on a juice cleanse
If you decide to go on a juice cleanse to detoxify your body, we recommend you to be very careful and follow the tips given below:
- Do not use the same ingredients for all of your juices. Switch them up to consume different nutrients, and it will also give you a change in taste.
- Do not put random ingredients into your juices. You need to be very careful and mindful with your juices.
- Do not make the mistake of making smoothies all along with your juice diet. We understand how delicious smoothies are, but you need to take in your vegetables. Juicing requires more vegetables.
- Do not make the mistake of consuming very few calories. Your body needs a certain amount of calories to function properly. Or else you’ll feel tired and weak all day long. In the long run, it might affect your body too.
- This one is very important. Do not continue these juice cleanses for a long period. If you do, it can cause nutrient deficiencies in your body.
We recommend you to research all about this from Ikaria, GeeksHealth.com